GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the ride home after a 3.25 hour breakfast. I was thinking both John and Mike are plotting against me. See John called Mike while we where talking outside and John would not let me ride till like 11:30am . So close as I can figure John wants Mikes To keep racking up miles while he distracts me with cool stories. Now I really did enjoy our conversation and I could spend all day talking to him. But as close as I can figure it cost me close to 150 miles. Nicely played boys ,but I am on to ya all. Than there was " oh I am going to West Virginia . Oh and Mike is going here and than I am going there. Oh game on boys,game on . I may have to live on those nasty Roman noodles, sell blood, pawn daughters shoe collection, sell my hair ( bad idea), & start riding at slower speed but it's go time !! ;) and shut up Curtis I need to focus :lol: The only good news today really was I turned another one into a Darksider to be announced within a few weeks ;) One by one the all will fall to the power of the Darkside. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey, I am taking John to Detroit tomorrow . . . wanna go with us?

Hint: "cough cough"

:wrong:

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I am taking John to Detroit tomorrow . . . wanna go with us?

Hint: "cough cough"

:wrong:

:thumbup:
Hate is a strong word, but that's all I got . I am going to bed with disgust, :-( and a few tears, but no worries I may be ok . Nothing like a kick in the side when your down:frown:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hate is a strong word, but that's all I got . I am going to bed with disgust, :-( and a few tears, but no worries I may be ok . Nothing like a kick in the side when your down:frown:

hey, at least it wasn't in the "sack"!!!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Just remember if a Tshirt is on the line I want one and of course the best one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now remember if one is on the line and I am not saying there is mind you:wrong: But if there were!!!!! Just saying:excited:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I know you are sleeping Rail but Mike did call me about half an hour ago and told me of his 500 mile day and he was in Thorp WI and still had to get home:bow:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
oh yeah, a crazy dude on a yellow Wing almost ran me over today in Leland . . . .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey, at least it wasn't in the "sack"!!!!!

:lol:
:eek:4: whew . 750 miles this weekend and 1/2 ton off my honey do list. But it doubled in the same day. Maybe wife is part of their plan also. Their all after me :cool:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Wow. I am glad I am not into riding for miles and more into the riding for smiles. You guys are ruthless.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow. I am glad I am not into riding for miles and more into the riding for smiles. You guys are ruthless.
Oh it's not for the faint hearted :lol: you know me buddy when I ride I smile, ,laugh, cry, soil myself,& sightsee. Well at a high speed . Like yesterday seen bald eagle at 80mph on a graceful take off. ( eagle not me , i was busy braking)

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
oh yeah, a crazy dude on a yellow Wing almost ran me over today in Leland . . . .
when u stepped out in front of me i thought whats wrong with that guy ! then i realised it was rails favorite brother Curtis :joke:

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
So on the ride home after a 3.25 hour breakfast. I was thinking both John and Mike are plotting against me. See John called Mike while we where talking outside and John would not let me ride till like 11:30am . So close as I can figure John wants Mikes To keep racking up miles while he distracts me with cool stories. Now I really did enjoy our conversation and I could spend all day talking to him. But as close as I can figure it cost me close to 150 miles. Nicely played boys ,but I am on to ya all. Than there was " oh I am going to West Virginia . Oh and Mike is going here and than I am going there. Oh game on boys,game on . I may have to live on those nasty Roman noodles, sell blood, pawn daughters shoe collection, sell my hair ( bad idea), & start riding at slower speed but it's go time !! ;) and shut up Curtis I need to focus :lol: The only good news today really was I turned another one into a Darksider to be announced within a few weeks ;) One by one the all will fall to the power of the Darkside. :twisted:
little over 500 yesterday, wow the weather was great, 28 degrees at the start, hi over 70 and 50 when i got home, wore the air boots all day and they worked GREAT :thumbup:

its been awhile since i did over 40 but it could happen again this year :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Man, you WI guys don't play nice do you.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its been awhile since i did over 40 but it could happen again this year :thumbup:
Maybe you can up it to 45 ,,,,, miles per hour :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man, you WI guys don't play nice do you.
Short riding season, cheese, and taverns every block does make for interesting attitudes :nojoke:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
OK Guys...You got me...Does anyone work on this forum......LOL:bow: or are you all part of a company that tests motorcycles....:thumbup:...just messin with ya.....

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I am employed, although currently underemployed . . .

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am employed, although currently underemployed . . .
I sure wish I could share some of my hours with you, Curtis. I haven't had a day off since Labor Day and I don't see that changing much until November. It's no fun missing all the great fall rides.:nojoke: Oh well, I will just have to get out the long johns for some late rides before the snow flies up nort here, ya know.:lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts