GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 15 months, a heart attack, stroke and therapy, our ’01 Goldwing is being triked.

My right leg has very little feeling to operate the brake pedal pad.

Would any on the board know how to control the REAR brakes with the right grip and change the FRONT brake control down to the foot pedal pad? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Glad to see that you will be riding again !!
I'm sure someone can direct you to some one, even the trike places should beable to help you. Congratulations and hope to see you on the road. Joy

·
Registered
994 Posts
Sids444 said:
Would any on the board know how to control the REAR brakes with the right grip and change the FRONT brake control down to the foot pedal pad? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Our champion kit modified the original integrated braking system. The grip operates front only and the pedal operates the rear disks. So you might want to check this before making a decision since it sounds like you still want the integrated system. Seems to me a few lengths of braided line would allow you switch the two. Your kit installer should be able to work something out

Good Luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can ride again.

Thanks to each of you for the suggestions and help. I think we now have a direction to start.

Sid Spann

1 - 5 of 5 Posts