GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Just watch for the bumps they put on the road , when they repaved it . Every corner an curve it seems . :shrug:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Might need to take my bike to the shop , it dont run in reverse that fast ;)

·
Lost Member
150 Posts
Nice ride , although you guys need to ride on the correct side of the rode.:joke:

·
Registered
556 Posts
did your finger get tired holding the reverse button that long?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did your finger get tired holding the reverse button that long?
No..but I fell off the couch a couple of times while watching it on the big screen. I was having a hell of a time trying to catch up with the guy in front???or back??

·
Registered
556 Posts
you are making all us wing riders look bad when you cant catch that HD!:thumbup:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Interesting video. We rode that route (in a cage) for the first time today -- but did it forward.:)

Excellent road, though the warning bumps and "you are speeding" signs seemed like overkill given how many roads in Hill Country have even tighter, unmarked curves.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking the same thing but its fine with me as long they keep the road fresh with a black top. I just ride between the rumble bumps.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
http://www.meetup.com/ACMR-of-SA/

MeetUp...Alamo City Motorcycle Riders

Usually a ride every Saturday. No dues, no meetings, any and all invited if you like to ride. Some rides will be posted one or two weeks in advance with a map of where who ever is leading (his choice) on google maps. Their are two groups, one of them, HCMR (Hill Country Motorcycle Riders) people who would like to ride at a little slower pace. The other is the ACMR which is a little more aggressive. If you have a bike and you like to ride anybody can join. Hope to see you.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
smc,

Where you you have your camera mounted in the video for post #9??

Dan

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Looking forward to being down there during the Veterans Holiday, with a few friends!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Dan, I found the best place to mount for me is where i can reach and turn on and off and also less vibration. I use the Ram Mount with a 6" extension.

IMG_1309.jpg
Mount on back crash bar

For some reason I can't load two attachments on one post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts