GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man it will be AWESOME when all the snow melts up north.
The all these Grumpy cusses will get out and ride instead of Coming in here and Bitching about HD dealers trying sell them a Bike. Or someone buying a Car for less than a wing. or What ever they wanna WHAAAAAAAA about.
I'm going for a ride
See ya.
:lol:

·
Canuck
2,848 Posts
The only thing I'm WHAAAAAAAAing about is this never-ending winter!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Yeah Me Too............................

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The all these Grumpy cusses will get out and ride instead of Coming in here and Bitching about HD dealers trying sell them a Bike. Or someone buying a Car for less than a wing. or What ever they wanna WHAAAAAAAA about.
I'm going for a ride
See ya.

It's been warm enough up here in the Great North Texas to ride every day!! Anyway, it's north of you!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
+1 on that. Before we know it the heat will be too much. :cool: Thank god for good mesh jackets.

It still amazes me how many riders I see in shorts, t-shirt and sandals especially on sport bikes - crazy :22yikes:

Not for me

·
Registered
833 Posts
We don't all complain.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll put it out now.
If anyone see's me complain about the heat, you are frees to tear me a New one. I don't care if its 110 out. I won't complain. I might comment on it , but I won't complain.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I'm going for a ride
See ya.
Wow how do you really feel. LOL:eek:4:

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
I'm going for a ride
See ya.
WOW :popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I suppose it's easy not to complain about the heat when you're not wearing any gear. Including a helmet.

Yep. Sure Glad I can Make My Own Choices.

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,732 Posts
Kind of like your complaining about the complainers? :22yikes:;):p

This weather sucks!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm going for a ride
See ya.

SO YOU'VE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BITCH ABOUT , OTHER THAN WHAT PEOPLE ARE POSTING?:nojoke:
You must have plenty of time on your hands to read these post JERK !!!!!!!!!
DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ASS, AS YOU LEAVE OUT THE DOOR FOR YOUR RIDE.:wink:
May a thousand fleas infest your armpits.:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts