GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did it! Yesterday I went and purchased a 2009 Red Goldwing (w/ABS)! I'm so excited. I'm picking it up today. :p

Hello to everyone on this board, I've been reading and doing a lot of research on Goldwings prior to this purchase, so everyones already been a great help.

I look forward to a great exchange of ideas etc.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome.

Let the farkle treasure hunt begin.;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
:congrats:

Looks like you timed the purchase perfectly.

Deciding to buy the wing was the easy part. There are a lot of farkles out there for this bike. That's the tough part! :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I finally did it! Yesterday I went and purchased a 2009 Red Goldwing (w/ABS)! I'm so excited. I'm picking it up today. :p

Hello to everyone on this board, I've been reading and doing a lot of research on Goldwings prior to this purchase, so everyones already been a great help.

I look forward to a great exchange of ideas etc.
congrets from belgium and since u bought 1/2 bike here are some add-on to make it complete
Wind-deflectors, because there is something wrong with the design
new saddle, the standard is for 50% people ok, the rest of us has to adjust body and mind to sit properly
lights, a show bike need lots of lights
helmet intercom, sound is an option if u want it close to your ears
mic-mutes, no sound is also an option if u dont want it close to your ears
chrome, if u dont want it, other people will say u need it because it suppose to be on a wing
more chrome,because after the few pieces of chrome, u are addicted
sound, radio is not enough, so extra ipod and interface for control
luggage rack, because u need space for trips
i am sure i forget alot but the list is longggggggggggggggggggg
happy driving:joke:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome! :congrats: on the new purchase, way to help the economy! get your credit cards ready.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
We like pictures. Be sure to post some when you get home...lol If you can stop long enough.

·
Registered
803 Posts
We like pictures. Be sure to post some when you get home...lol If you can stop long enough.
Yeah, you know the rules: Pics or else! BTW glad you are so giddy. Have a good time on your bike.:congrats:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congratulations on your new Wing. We purchased our 2007 in May of 2007 and I'm still giddy over our Wing. In 16 months we put 21,000 miles on our wing and I'm still amazed at how well she handles and the awesome power she has. This bike is our Couch Rocket LOL. :coffee1:

·
Misinformed Member
2,272 Posts
Welcome !!! I would suggest putting some miles on it before you start adding a lot of farkles. I wish I would have done this, I probably would have spent some of the money in different ways. JMHO

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll post some pictures when I pick her up latter today. Already placed my first order with WingStuff. And so the journey begins.....

Picked up - Hondaline carpets
Service Manual
Spare fuses
A Cover

·
Registered
368 Posts
Best of luck, ENJOY

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'll post some pictures when I pick her up latter today. Already placed my first order with WingStuff. And so the journey begins.....

Picked up - Hondaline carpets
Service Manual
Spare fuses
A Cover
hahahahahahahahahahahaha yessssssssss a real winger is born:joke:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Woohoo...another Winger!!! :congrats: & Welcome!

PIC'S POST PIC'S!
:popcorn:
Mark

1 - 20 of 44 Posts