GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled the trigger!

I just got off the phone with John Preston at Bushtec, and ordered the Quantum GL GT package.

After gathering a lot of information on trailers, different styles, options, and prices I decided to go with the Bushtec. John took his time with me, answered my questions, and gave me a sweet deal on the trailer I wanted, with the bells, whistles I wanted.

Looking forward to getting it!

Thanks to all that helped me through this decision-making process.

Mike :s13:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Congrats!!!! We have had ours over a year and a half and love it. A couple of recommendations, If your getting the stock aluminum wheels have them powdercoated (much easier to keep clean!!!). Order Lewis's (Electrical Connection) compressor and have it installed during construction of the trailer (makes suspension adjustment a breeze). I was not aware of the compressor availability until after I had received my unit. The powdercoated wheels became available I believe less than a year ago. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zaT111,

Thanks, I know I'll enjoy it!

I do have the powder coated rims coming, and I'll call John about the the air compressor.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have had 2 Bushtec trailers. I sold my first to a good friend. ANd now I have a genesis love it! Enjoy your trialer and do the maintneence.

FF

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bushtec Trailer

You have chosen " The Best " of The Best enjoy your new toy and always ride with your trailer attached to bike.,

I have found that when ever I ride my wing I also have my Bushtec Trailer attached for it is a part of my entire bike and I get compliments on it every time I take it out of the garage.

You will have no problems with this new addition to your motorcycle and you will enjoy it for years to come.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe1,

Thanks for the reply. I anticipate that I will enjoy the trailer as you, and so many others have. A HUGE part of my decision on this trailer, came from input from you and others on the board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts