Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... but um this doesn't qualify as side saddle.... this is something different. Something special.... muuhhaaa hahaha

You know I am going to have to do this now... okay I mean record it now.

Dave... you coming to houston aug 20th?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Getting a bit tired of the same video being posted up over and over and over.... geez guys... Find a video that REALLY shows you how you should be riding!

like this one....

That is great. Donnie is a buddy of mine. I am one of his RiderCoaches for his MSF training course (North Texas Motorcycle Safety Course). Every now and then he will do the U-turn box riding side saddle on his Harley. Northing quite like the guy in the video you posted.

He has been very surprised by the response he has received over the Youtube videos. It kind of got crazy. But he's a good guy.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am curious if he has time to come down to Houston Aug 20. We have a gathering there.

I will be doing a demo and Riding Consultation. It would be interesting to have Donnie bring the hog down.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I am curious if he has time to come down to Houston Aug 20. We have a gathering there.

I will be doing a demo and Riding Consultation. It would be interesting to have Donnie bring the hog down.

I will PM you his contact information.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup. That's Jerry on his 1500. Gold Angles Drill Team. Goes by callsign Cobra.

He's great on the 1500 but the 1800 doesn't have some of the options the 1500 has like being able to raise the idle speed on the fly.

Good guy. Seen him at several competitions.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Fess up - how many of you have set the cruise control and slid back into the pillion seat to get some stares?

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not to get stares but to stretch out and test equipment to see how said equipment changed things for the passenger... yeah.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts