GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but I just got back from a nice little ride. Outdoor temperature. 84 degrees. Enjoy that 6 more weeks of winter:lol::lol::lol:

· Registered
264 Posts
Ride

That's awesome man. It is 31 degrees here now and will dip to 18 tonight. We just endured 8 days with no electricity. Luckily, we are in the minority of folks who have electrical service restored. Thousands are still in the dark in northeast Arkansas.
I am very anxious to take a ride though.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
but I just got back from a nice little ride. Outdoor temperature. 84 degrees. Enjoy that 6 more weeks of winter:lol::lol::lol:
Yea........
Well we will check on ya at the--------DEAD HEAT OF SUMMER:thumbup: :thumbup:

I've been there done that :evil:

We kinda like our 4 seasons------THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :cool:

· Registered
164 Posts
Headed down to 18 tonight and will be in the mid-20's tomorrow. Too cold to even go out and work on the bike :cry:

· Registered
2013 Red GW
5,937 Posts
And here in sunny Florida, lows in the 20's tonight and low 50s tomorrow. But as always this weekend will be back into the 70s.

· Registered
100 Posts
I enjoy the 4 seasons also; but it has been a long winter and it isn't over. Saturday it is suppose to be in the mid 50's. Already planning on a ride even if it goes no where. Been almost 2 months since last ride.:lol:

· Registered
2,160 Posts

You fooled me there OG. I didn't think you had a cruel bone in your body!!

ROTFLMAO

· Registered
214 Posts
You"re an evil, evil man:twisted:

· Registered
643 Posts
It was 28 degrees this morning when I left for work, 37 on the way home......suppose to be colder in the morning. Thank goodness for my Gerbing jacket and gloves.:bow: Can't let a little cold weather keep me from riding.:wrong:;)
I am warmer riding to work than while I am at work.:eek:4:

· Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Although someone always brings it up, I like summers here. Much prefer it to most of the rest of the country where humidity goes up. To make matters even better I can be up in the high country in less than an hour from my house in the Valley. Hope all of you that are really getting hit do Ok and get power and all restored quickly.:lol:

· Registered
2,543 Posts
While today was great, I have to say that by May 10th, I wish summer would hurry up and get over <G>!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.