GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of off/on lottery playing, and receiving fake lottery emails.
I can announce I finally won a ton of money in a lottery!!

It's from the Thailand National Lottery!! I was notified I'm a winner!!

Must of gotten one of their tickets by mistake when I bought my last power ball tickets. :joke:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
WOW...You too? I was notified last week that the Work Bank has designated me as the receipent for $900,000,000 USD.
We must really be lucky.

·
Registered
74 Posts
TO ALL LOTTERY WINNERS.....

HAVE A FINANCIAL SHELTER FOR YOUR WINNINGS......YES, A VERY SAFE PLACE....JUST POST WHEN YOU RECEIVE SAID WINNINGS AND WILL ADVISE YOU WHERE & WHEN TO "SAFELY STORE" THOSE $'S.

ALSO, BE ADVISED THERE WILL BE no SERVICE CHARGES.......:nojoke:...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST...CONGRATULATIONS !!!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
COOL,i keep getting notified by e mail of my secret admirer who has sent me nude pictures, :eek: I have never been brave enough to open one of these e mails to see the picture :cool: :cool: OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
WOW...You too? I was notified last week that the Work Bank has designated me as the receipent for $900,000,000 USD.
We must really be lucky.
dang... thought it was all mine...
now I have to split it THREE ways...?

:-(

Dennis

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
:congrats:My advise to you is to start spending now. Your $$$ will come soon enough

Guess what I won too. Publisher Clearing House delivered a letter that says--I may have ALREADY won!!! I too will spend $$$ as fast as I can

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
You better hurry and give them your bank account numbers and credit card numbers so they can get the money to you fast!

·
Registered
612 Posts
With that size winnings you could at least buy each of the Board Members a new 2012 Wing. After all, we're family!:biker:

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
COOL,i keep getting notified by e mail of my secret admirer who has sent me nude pictures,
Maybe you should just tell Land Tuna not to send you any more of them and see if that will do any good. Worth a try. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Actually, I'm the luckiest. I was contacted by the widow of a high ranking government official in Nigeria. Her husband had managed to divert millions from corrupt politicians for safe keeping. She now needs to transfer this money where it will be safe. Luckily, she has picked me to receive the money. For my services I may keep fifty million of the fortune. I just need to send her my full name, DOB, address, SSAN, and bank account number so she can transfer the funds. Now I can get that new septic tank.:eek:4:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I flew into Thailand a number of times during the VN war.

Word of caution ............. you might want to wear a condom before handling any of the money. ;)

·
Registered
719 Posts
I have recently received SEVERAL phone calls notifying me that my Wells Fargo Debit Card has been locked and I need to give the caller certain identifying information to allow them to unlock my account.

Strange thing though--- I don't have ANY accounts with Wells Fargo and haven't had for more than 10 years. (The account I had with them was a result of them buying out my previous bank---- They gave me a good reason to close the accounts and I did!)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Darn....you guys are the luckiest! All I ever get is emails telling me to enlarge certain parts of my anatomy. What I want to know is "How do they know?" :22yikes:

Oh shucks....did I say that out loud again???:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Even more incredible than the wild stories, however, is the fact that somewhere, someone in the US will fall for it and send their personal information. Think about sharing the road with that moron!

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I flew into Thailand a number of times during the VN war.

Word of caution ............. you might want to wear a condom before handling any of the money. ;)
Hey, I was stationed at Utapao for a year. Lived off base, had a "house keeper", ate the food, drank the water, nothing wrong with me....me...me:eek:4:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts