GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Gold Wing GL 1800 rear end. I recently converted to a trike kit and have spare parts. Parts include full swing arm, rear tire and wheel, trunk (black in color) and all parts need for rear end of a bike. The bike only had 3500 miles on it when the conversion was completed, so all is like new. The wheel alone cost $500 to replace so this is a great deal. If interested please call Jason @ 904 610 2758.

Parts are for pick up only. I will not ship. Cash only. If you are from Kenya or are going to try and send me a check, MO from Kenya please do not call. Thanks........

S

·
0 Posts
Pretty common for trike builders - I can pick them up for $50 at our local trike shop.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I purchased and wore out a new original equipment tire including a new wheel on eBay because the combination was cheaper than buying the tire alone over the internet. I could probably do the same thing again but I want to try a different brand of tire.

Remember - used items aren't worth some percentage of what someone originally paid for them. They are only worth what someone else is willing to pay for them. $500 sounds like a good deal but you might be able to buy the same thing for $200 if you look for it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't have a dog in this fight, just passing along what i thought might be useful info. guess i just learned a lesson about this forum :(

·
Registered
281 Posts
Don't take it personally, kitesurfer. Folks here were countering your comment and we learned of different options that may save one of our members some money. That's a good thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts