GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I get to ride to work, then I get to ride over to a client's and do some work there, and then head back to the office in the afternoon, and then ride home. I get to do that 4 days a week, but only putting on 50- 75 miles a day depending if I take the scenic ride home.

Then on Fridays, I go for a ride with friends for breakfast, we go to a different restaurant each week, and then maybe to a motorcycle shop afterwards, then head out to a client's for two or three hours for some "work", then ride home. I could put 80 to 120 miles on Fridays alone.:thumbup:

The weather has been great here in So. Calif. for riding and that makes it more fun.

Anyone on this board who are still "working stiffs" who get out and ride their bike during the day?

·
Registered
928 Posts
W O R K!!!!!! This is a family show, knock off the 4 letter words. I was lucky and 14 years ago I got hired on to the best job I ever had ----- N O N E! You are very fortunate though. If you like what you do, and you can ride the scoot that much and get paid doing it - GOOD ON YA! Take care, got mine in the garage waiting for me to fix her. The weather up in the Northern Climes (at least where I live) is finally doing something besides snowing. I know that is a bad word to you on the left coast, but it is what it is. Take care, ride safe and keep you knees in the breeze.

Crabby Bob :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
792 Posts
I do. I just went home on Monday and hopped on the bike and took a ride up through Silverwood Lake up the back side of the hill and into Arrowhead. Perfect day for it and I think this is shaping up to be another one. I have an advantage and can go home whenever I want which is not often enough.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Anyone on this board who are still "working stiffs" who get out and ride their bike during the day?

Every day, I work nights. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts