GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this board. Got my 04ABS 2 weeks ago. Concerned about the posts on new possible cracks. All I can do is keep watching it.

But I do have a question. Several of you have referred to Hal and Hondaline. Who is Hal. Is he owner of Hondaline or is Hondaline owned by Honda. References have been made to his inside info? His special price on warranty, is that only Hondaline, ie. does he get a special pricing, etc.

After I got my new wing, I ordered several items and had to return several items. Hondaline was excellent to deal with. No questions, just gave me my credit. Have enjoyed monitoring the board over the last several months as I decided on whether a Wing should be in my garage next to my HD Roadking. :rw1:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Hal is the sponsor of this board, his business is Honda Direct Line. See the banner at the top of this page, and click on the logo to go there.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hal is a gentleman. Hal is an outstanding Honda dealer. He supports us 100% in our quest for the best, most accessorized touring machine on the road. He also supports and pays for this board we all enjoy so much. He keeps us informed. Hal is our friend.

Thank you for all you do, Hal.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Now that all the acolades have been published, Hal is really a rotten guy. He has everything you could ever want for your new Wing and sells it all at the best prices around. Because of this rediculous business attitude, I have very little money left in the ol' checking account, maxed out credit cards, and a S/O that won't speak to me! :shock:
Wait a minute, maybe that is not so bad. :wink:
Get to know him, and you will hate him too :!: :!: :!:
:1st: :yes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hal is like "BANK of BIKERS" :!: :roll:

That's where we put our money! :lol:

Soon you'll too :wink:

Ride safe,

·
Registered
274 Posts
C'mon Chef don't confuse the guy :lol:

Now he'll think Hal owns a restaurant chain :!: Geez :!:

:lol:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
rchawk49 said:
He has everything you could ever want for your new Wing and sells it all at the best prices around. Because of this rediculous business attitude, I have very little money left in the ol' checking account, maxed out credit cards.
Man I couldn't agree more. My dealer can't beat Hal's prices. Hal, & HDL are great people to deal with. You can't/won't go wrong.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Great Outfit

Just gave them almost a grand more of my money to make up for my slow start and accesorizing my bike.
They do good, treat you right and were quite helpful.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Who's HAL? Why he's the guy most of our wifes dream about every night. I know this because mine told me the other day that she "just missed him" in her dreams last night. Craig

1 - 15 of 15 Posts