GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife, Mac, bought herself a BRP Spyder a couple of weeks ago and of course I have had to make so modifications s on it. Well I took it out today for a quick spin,
while she was working, and had to stop at an Advanced Auto parts. Well, I pulled into the lot and there were two Harleys parked by the front of the store, one was having a little problem, naturally.
Well I went into the store and made my purchase, and returned to the Spyder. There were a few people looking at it, along with the Harley riders. I answered a couple of
questions, and one of the 'rides' questioned me a little more. "Hows it ride?" he asked. "There fun to ride." I said. "Like a go cart with a whole lot more power!". "It's the wifes bike, she loves it!"
"What do you ride?' He asked. "A Goldwing". I replied. "Hummm, A damn rice burned." His voice was that of discussed. "Yep, may be but I never had to park in front of a parts store to repair it either" I fired the Spyder up and pulled off..
:biker:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Good for you.

Sweet.................

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Some people need to tear others down to build themselves up...those people have no self confidence or backbone and generally are "followers" having the need to "belong" rather the fortitude to make their own decisions

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I seen a Spyder in the gas station the other day, looked pretty neat. From the looks of it there was a car tire on the back, don't know if they come like that or if he added it himself as I had my kids & my mom & didn't get a chance to talk to him. A guy from church bought a new one a month or so ago & loves his, one of these days maybe we will get a chance to do some riding.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I was told the other day by a friend of mine who traded his gl1800 trike in for a spider that the difference was that the trike you could just set back and relax, and the spider took constant attention to steering it. He likes it but it is different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts