GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
I even found Forest Ontario on this thing!!! Took me right to beautiful down town Forest. Now I just have to figure out all the other wonderfull things it can do.
Don

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Don,

I am glad that it is finally in your hands. Since you just mentioned that it works and it found Forrest ONT. My warranty is over, complete, finnis!

Glad you got it. How long did it take you to get out of Taiwan? Mine took about 15 minutes.

Now all them Canucks that ride with you are going to be envious. Guess you will be taking the permanent "lead" position on the rides now.

Now see if your software can find 6346, HWY 42, Woodbourne, NY

Happy to hear that your new toy has completed it's journey home.

Dawg

·
Registered
846 Posts
Bulldog said:
Don,

I am glad that it is finally in your hands. Since you just mentioned that it works and it found Forrest ONT. My warranty is over, complete, finnis!

Glad you got it. How long did it take you to get out of Taiwan? Mine took about 15 minutes.

Now all them Canucks that ride with you are going to be envious. Guess you will be taking the permanent "lead" position on the rides now.

Now see if your software can find 6346, HWY 42, Woodbourne, NY

Happy to hear that your new toy has completed it's journey home.

Dawg
Hey Bulldog, whats that pond that is down the street from you? As seen on yahoo maps.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bob,

Know that you know where I live, you have no excuse not to stop in and say hello. Come on over in the cage if ya have to.

We always have day old coffee and stale pastries to share with our neighbors.

I am surrounded by water here.

Bulldog

1 - 8 of 8 Posts