GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Darn! That looks like fun!! Wish I were young and healthy enough to do that!!! :thumbup:

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
I would never take my wing anywhere it didn't need to be going...
:oops:

·
Registered
20,690 Posts
there is a spot almost identical to that about 10 miles from here, years ago we road through with our motorcycles a lot but i've never tried it with the wing, one year near CorsicanaTexas with Polecat and Mr Weeks we road through some water that was over the footpegs :eek:4: , i lost one of my Tulsa hotfoot things, we were very very lucky thats all that happened :bow::bow:

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Next time try a garden hose and a bucket of suds. I'm sure washing was why you parked it there, right?:roll::lol:
Good idea! I did take it to a proper car wash right after that tho...

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Good idea! I did take it to a proper car wash right after that tho...

Those crossings a little slick??? :roll::tongue: :22yikes::beer3:

·
Registered
869 Posts
i don't have pictures, but, to get past tortilla flats right now has water running through it, i just turn around, i watched other vehicles go through and hit pot holes, no thanks

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
guys are nuts, hmmmm i remember that. just have to watch utube and of course here. my dream bike aint going there:eek:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have to admit, that does look like fun! But not on a wing! I used to dirt bike when I was a kid and go through creeks on dirt roads all the time. What a blast! Ah, to be young again :popcorn: As for my wing, since it didn't stay upright in my last sandbox adventure, somehow I doubt it would stay upright through a creek...hmmmm. Nope, not gonna try it :joke:

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
If you guys would just stand on the pegs and wick it on and get it on the rear wheel. It will part the water and you wont get wet.:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts