GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I have to.

The car tire subject has been beat to death more than any other topic.

After some consultation with people who understand the consequences of these type of things we need to do the following:

The car tire topic has some unique issues and is a difficult one to police. We know what we could do but we don't want to have to start deleting posts. We hope that the members of this board understand why this topic has some unique issues and why we can not allow it to be posted the way that it has been. All we are asking for is a little consideration on this topic so we don't have to take harsher action.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
. . . We hope that the members of this board understand why this topic has some unique issues and why we can not allow it to be posted the way that it has been. . . ..
I have been reading the thread and have no clue what you might consider to be unique issues. Is it something your lawyer might interested in?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John in YVR said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":2uiil0xp]. . . We hope that the members of this board understand why this topic has some unique issues and why we can not allow it to be posted the way that it has been. . . ..
I have been reading the thread and have no clue what you might consider to be unique issues. Is it something your lawyer might interested in?[/quote:2uiil0xp]

Use your imagination.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
You're a good man, Hal, and a splendid host.

I hope that our membership shows due consideration and understands the need to refrain from issues that can lead to liability concerns for your company.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John in YVR said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":33mwpn29]Use your imagination.
Why can't you just tell me?[/quote:33mwpn29]

Thats why its unique. C'mon, you ride a motorcycle so I know you are smarter than this.

·
Registered
553 Posts
car tire

:D can i use a cae tire on my wing ? i have a used tire that jeff gordon raced on...

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Hal,
It's your board and I will follow your rules. I will not make a mess in another man's house and wouldn't allow it in mine.

I would agree if you asked us not to post about custom seats; it's your board.

I too have followed these threads with interest. Indeed I've been waiting for...well, if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
You're a good man, Hal, and a splendid host.

I hope that our membership shows due consideration and understands the need to refrain from issues that can lead to liability concerns for your company.
Agreed!!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rastoff said:
Hal,
It's your board and I will follow your rules. I will not make a mess in another man's house and wouldn't allow it in mine.

I would agree if you asked us not to post about custom seats; it's your board.

I too have followed these threads with interest. Indeed I've been waiting for...well, if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.
I do understand and thoroughly appreciate the comment.

Deleting is the last resort. Just a little help is all we are after.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has used a Goldwing tire on their car?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ShaneStump said:
John in YVR said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":rjyfv740]Use your imagination.
Why can't you just tell me?
Its called a "legal enema" :lol: :lol:!

Best Regards,

Shane[/quote:rjyfv740]

I hadn't thought of it like that but thats exactly what it is.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hedo said:
When I grow up, I want to be a Lawyer !!! 8)[/quote

Hedo,

You might want to put a disclaimer under your avatar stating that "No beer was actually consumed in the making of this avatar and ..." :lol: :lol: !

Best Regards,

Shane

1 - 20 of 132 Posts