G

·
Discussion Starter #1
another 8 " snow today

WILL WINTER EVER END AAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
264 Posts
We used to put bolts in tires for ice racing at the garage I worked in. May work on your wing.....Just a thought. :D

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Ahh the morning overcast is starting to clearup, the sun it starting to shine and temperature is warming up nicely. Time to maybe take in some of Hwy 1 north of the Golden Gate. Great motorcycle roads up there!!!!

DaleC

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Not nice

Hey DaleC,

Not nice to throw those beautiful California days in the faces of your up North bretheren.

If you're not careful us snowbound types will be pokin' pins in little Dale dolls tonight.

You don't wanna know exactly where we'll be pokin' those dolls :twisted:

Have a nice ride! :a13:

PH

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Javern. Waiting for this lousy weather to clear is just about as bad as waiting for you to finish whatever is in the carton. :p :p :D :D Everytime I see your picture I have to go get another pepsi...(diet)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't think that's Pepsi, looks like a box of C&H Sugar. No wonder he's so antsy to ride :D

BTW Javern, you got hit with the same storm that dumped over a foot of snow here on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. We're running out of room to pile the white stuff up.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I couldn't stand it anymore! I went ridng :biker: yesterday and today. It's warmed up to a balmy 35 degrees here in NJ. I spent an hour this evening washing the salt & grime off, but it was worth it!! Tomorrow more snow & sleet. :snow1:

Hang in there, spring is commin!

Ronnie :yw1:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
bummer.... I put 90 miles on the wing today going to work and an errand. I did get a bit of rain on me this afternoon.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Me toooo.....

I'm usually laughing at you guys up north when we're riding and playing golf down here in south Lousiana during January and February. Not this year. It looks like we may need to start building another ark with all the rain. Last year I put about 10,000 miles on my bikes during Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb. Not this year. Barely 500 miles. That is pitiful.
Oh well....... spring is just around the corner.
Keep your sanity folks.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
at least you guys can go out to the garage and sit on your bike and make vroom vroom noises.
I'm 2000 miles away from mine. All I can do is look at pictures and run up my credit card.:cry:

Hey Quickdraw,that's false advertising...I've seen more recent pictures of your garage.You'd be lucky to get 5 miles a day now!! :p

·
Registered
134 Posts
Quickdraw said:
Come on over!

I'll bet we can ride 10 miles a day in my place!

Couldn't resist... :p
Cool!! Looks like a (slow speed) skills day at Quickdraws. What time you want us there, QD?? :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Javern, If you have some coctail Onions/Olives to add to that Wing oil.....that might help pass the time more quickly. :lol:

Al

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Cool!! Looks like a (slow speed) skills day at Quickdraws. What time you want us there, QD??, Raven
Jeff is absolute correct. We'll have to start early enough in the day to clear the garage out first. Unless of course you just want to do 20' Circles. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts