GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy apparently doesnt know how to ride his wife either ,,i thought that was the whole reason we buy bikes is to ride them not haul them .. harley.jpg

·
Registered
3,699 Posts

·
Registered
7,616 Posts
I can see why she doesn't. I trailer when I have a truck full of grandkids or there will be snow/ice in the highlands.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ahhh, true love and class always shows through.
:agree:Boy, and how! What a class act.................his truck probably has chrome testicles, too......:no:

Joe

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Yeah, Somehow the orange sticker on the left side seems to fit.

HERE WE GO!!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Unfortunately, it is a possibility that somebody else is probably riding his wife while he is out traveling.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Stupid, dude. You STILL aren't out riding your bike; you're towing it. Seems to me you aren't riding ANYTHING!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Appears to be a Husqvarna (dirt bike) racing team... Not likely he can get far runnin em down the street...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Appears to be a Husqvarna (dirt bike) racing team... Not likely he can get far runnin em down the street...
Still does not explain the wife thing.

As for the orange decal, the one beside the Husqvarna sticker, or the one on the side of the trailer advertising he is a flaming?

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
I wonder how long it took her to realize that she was just a "ride" and to hang out the "out of order" sign.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Who took the picture?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
this guy apparently doesnt know how to ride his wife either ,,i thought that was the whole reason we buy bikes is to ride them not haul them .. View attachment 29188
I see the guy trying to poke fun at his situation. He must race those dirt bikes alot to fill his spare time. Evidently he would not race/be gone as much if he had something else to occupy some of his spare time.

I bought my wing to ride, and I do. I bought my trailer and haul my wing occasionally, so that I would have a chance to ride with my wife. I do what it takes to combine the two. No shame in making adjustments for the ones you love- is there? I guess I am comfortable enough with my manhood that I can do both.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
I see the guy trying to poke fun at his situation. He must race those dirt bikes alot to fill his spare time. Evidently he would not race/be gone as much if he had something else to occupy some of his spare time.

I bought my wing to ride, and I do. I bought my trailer and haul my wing occasionally, so that I would have a chance to ride with my wife. I do what it takes to combine the two. No shame in making adjustments for the ones you love- is there? I guess I am comfortable enough with my manhood that I can do both.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
The guy must be a Harley man! No Winger would disrespect their SO like that.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Maybe if he would dress her up with a little bling now and then,take her to some meet and greets and get her out of the trailer he would be able to ride her more often...................This goes for the wife as well,LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts