·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
That guy Randy is a alright guy :thumbup: And my best friend :yes1::yes1::yes1: He is the one that steered me down the CT Falken path and I have enjoyed them for over 60,000 miles so far. You will love the tire and all the smiles that will go with it. Best handling tire I have found so far but am still trying others LOL . :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
The new Falken ZE912 went on today and love it.After Randy(Rail32) let me ride his bike last June, I new than, I was hooked. Randy was so sure that cookies were given in advance.Thanks to all fellow Dark Siders for all your info.

Barry
Holey cow man don't let this get around ,my poor wife spends too much time in kitchen now. Well it's ok,, 5-10 minutes before I fall asleep is really all I need :oops:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
That guy Randy is a alright guy :thumbup: And my best friend :yes1::yes1::yes1: He is the one that steered me down the CT Falken path and I have enjoyed them for over 60,000 miles so far. You will love the tire and all the smiles that will go with it. Best handling tire I have found so far but am still trying others LOL . :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Between Falken and Kumhos I should get a discount from these 2 companies.
3 kumhos in 4weeks rolled out of my shop/ garage. 2 Falkens since 3rd week in June. Plus my own tires. :eek:4:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I was just gonna say, when did the cookies first tires second rule go into effect? Ha ha. Hey, you can give out your cookies any time and any way you want. I did earn mine though, including riding to WI to collect. Worth every windy mile too.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I was just gonna say, when did the cookies first tires second rule go into effect? Ha ha. Hey, you can give out your cookies any time and any way you want. I did earn mine though, including riding to WI to collect. Worth every windy mile too.
A day and a half with me you should have got more cookies;)

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
That's it's , I expected more comments from ya :shrug:
I am tired! I was with my new girlfriend all day today! Her name is Allis! Allis Chalmers!:lol::lol::lol: But seeing how you brought it up. I think your Deputy needs more cookies!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I am tired! I was with my new girlfriend all day today! Her name is Allis! Allis Chalmers!:lol::lol::lol: But seeing how you brought it up. I think your Deputy needs more cookies!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Are you planting some more stumps ?? And of coasre you think you need more cookies ;)

·
Registered
452 Posts
I got a new tractor for my wife....best deal I ever made! :joke:

Welcome to the DARKSIDE Goju :congrats:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:thumbup: funny rail, planting stumps with Allis.

Hey Rocketman, Does Allis look like this?
I think my girl may need a little makeup!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Congrats on the new tire, Barry! Hope you enjoy it. See you over in Bryson City in a few weeks. :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts