GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I am using my Honda Custom Seat with my foam mods on my 2018 DCT Tour, I have my original seat (with my foam mods) just sitting in my garage. I do not want to sell it because I will need it later at some point when I have my Custom seat sent off to be covered with some good quality material.
So I have my extra seat available to loan out.

I know, I know, a few of you are thinking "what's wrong with this guy?"
This seat sharing was pretty common on the ST-Owners Forum, and it really helped a few guys out there.
So I think this idea might help out a few here in Southern California.

So, here is what I propose:
If you REALLY NEED to borrow my seat cause you are shipping your original off to Russell or Seth Laam (or others), you are a member in good standing here with a reasonable amount of posts, are willing to treat my seat like your own, and you are willing to drive to the Huntington Beach area to pick it up, I am willing to loan it to you while your seat is off for customizing.

I don't want to ship it out of state, but will let you borrow it if you have reasonable proof of your upcoming seat work.

So, what do you think? Am I still crazy?
Send me a PM, and we can figure this thing out.
Jefro.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I loaned my OEM seat out to a guy in La about a month ago. The guy was going to buy one and use it until his came back from a builder. Lending him mine saved the guy a few bucks. He paid shipping both ways.

·
Registered
476 Posts
loaning out seat

People helping people. Easy-peezy.
Billy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts