GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at the wind chill temp map and it shows -17 at Bulldogs area. I bet he isn't changing too many tires today out in his garage. Maybe Messh has him vacuuming the house to keep warm. LOL's

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
BRRRRRR...that's cold. Poor Bulldog. Must suck to have to be inside.

It's only 57 here today. Tomorrow, up to 68.

Bartman

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I got home from work and it was 41 deg. A little windy, but I got the Nomad out and took it for a ride. Went about 10 miles just to get it good an warm. There is still some salt on the roads so I headed back home and gave it a good wipe down. I did not realize there was that much salt...

Ross

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll:

If it was about 5 degress with the wind chill crap in Va Beach Va where the Canucks play like it's West Palm Beach, ya damn skippy it was nippy plus up there many miles closer to the Arctic Circle. :lol:
I actually drove my truck to work thinkin' we had moved to upstate New Yawk while the drugs were workin' last night. :wink: :lol: :roll:
Dawg,
I sure hope y'all have the woodburnin' stove stoked up well so ya can work out in the garage. 8)

·
Chard Member
13,072 Posts
Bulldog said:
It was cold outside today in Woodbourne? Who woulda thunk it?....LOL

Dawg
When it's cold down here I know my Brothers in the north are getting it also. I about froze today. It didn't get out of the 60's! :(

I'll ride for you tomorrow Dawg. Buster & myself will be heading for St Augustine. 70's are predicited for Saturday. Cold front coming through again Sunday. No place is 100% Paradise......

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Red I don't wish ya any bad luck. After all, you are so nice to this froze in Yankee. So I hope your ridin partner (buster) gets in the same shape he was when he rode north with us from NC....LOL

Nah I don't wish that on him either...>LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I can barely read this post as I am cleaning my golf clubs from 18 holes of golf today.... low 60s......

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
36 degrees, dry roads, did 45 miles today just to keep battery charged! Who says you can't ride in the winter... 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Red said:
Bulldog said:
It was cold outside today in Woodbourne? Who woulda thunk it?....LOL

Dawg
When it's cold down here I know my Brothers in the north are getting it also. I about froze today. It didn't get out of the 60's! :(

I'll ride for you tomorrow Dawg. Buster & myself will be heading for St Augustine. 70's are predicited for Saturday. Cold front coming through again Sunday. No place is 100% Paradise......
Hope to see you today Red!

Bartman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts