GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized the one question that I hate the most. And it kind of came out of the blue but it made me realize how many times I have been asked the question.

And its not either of the questions that you are probably thinking about, which are:

What tire should I buy? The correct answer (my answer) is whatever is available.
and
What oil should I use? The correct answer (my answer) is whatever you want.

Nope, the new question that I hate the most is:

Does that include everything I need?

You must understand that I would need a complete list of everything that has been done to the bike before I could even begin to tackle that question and then I have to know what your expectations are and then I would need to have you sign something that we discussed all of the possibilities to help you remember later on when you forget. And even then there are big areas that we wouldn't have covered.

The best thing to do is discuss it with your buddies after you talk to me and then you will so confused that you will have to start over again.

LOL.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Does that include everything I need?
Blinker fluid! I'm always forgetting to order new blinker fluid. Dagnabit!
Does it still come in the handy gallon size with the funnel attached?

Thanks, Hal.

Heck - Hurricane season is almost over and you've not had to evacuate yet. Feel like something is missing?

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Is that everthing I need to know?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Answers I hate

Youll also need this, that, or maybe these.

This, will cost extra.

Didnt I tell you about that.

Mmmm, maybe its one of these.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hal,lol,If I was you,My answer would be,Is that all you can afford,I have a endless supply of goodies that you need.Seriously I understand your predicament....But heah we expect you to know everything,lol,Good luck,So far you have sent me all I need.John

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
You could have said (like Joe's Crab Shack) - free goodies tomorrow - and of course, its always "tomorrow." So, you've finally played the "I'm not omniscient" card, huh? Good for you!

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Does that include everything I need? ...

Yep, This boards link, and a link to HDL! THAT's ALL ANYONE NEEDS!

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
when will tires be availible again so i can get my FREE ones from the photo contest??

:arrow: :wink: :wink:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tony in AZ said:
when will tires be availible again so i can get my FREE ones from the photo contest??

:arrow: :wink: :wink:
Caall Dunlop and ask why its so screwed up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts