GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Holly's trike in to have some work done to it & the owner said to go look in back at a couple trikes they were putting together. There was a Champion kit on a dark cherry 04 wing. My mouth just fell open. Dark cherry looks good on a bike but this was a show stopper. Honda dealer didn't think it would look that great until it was put together. He has a waiting list for new GL1800's to be triked. He just delivered one down in TN & his store is in northern MI. Dealers like this & Hal know how to take care of people & their sales show it!!! Oh, the Honda dealership is called D's Honda in Alpena & the owners first name is Dennis.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Your's ain't bad for Melon Town :wink: Must be a Norris conversion :?: I've bought 3 bikes there myself.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pete,
If it isn't the best looking Trike it comes real close. I bought my 02 Silver before I knew their was going to be an Orange.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Pete - great looking trike you have there. I especially like the paint matched scuff covers and lower cowl.

Hope your weather improves soon to start using it,

DaleC

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Pete, trike looking better all the time as you get more stuff on it. Seeing as how my trike going to built soon, I'd rather have your nice garage and put my trike in it. LOL Have a good one. Harry

PS. I'll send some of this snow your way so you can work on trike instead of ride for while.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Pete - did you have the timing cover chromed yourself or did you purchase it somewhere? The new cover will really make it look sharp, and yes, you will have to post an updated photo.

Thanks,

DaleC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts