GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife had a stroke three months ago and has been trying to recover. Now, she has failed a mammogram and they have found two masses, one in each breast. Please say a prayer that Sandy make a full recovery from these setbacks. She is the love of my life and we've been together for 35 years.

Thanks,

Danny

·
Registered
142 Posts
I pray for the healing of your wife and your family. Good luck and God Bless.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Danny, we're praying for you and Sandy. God Bless You.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Prayers from Pasadena TEXAS

·
Registered
495 Posts
My prayers and thoughts for both of you. May God bless you.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Me and He chatted.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Prayers are up from Western Kentucky. Hope everything works out for you two.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Prayers sent from FLorida.

Dep

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
That is tough with both setbacks. Good luck and prayers on the way.

·
Registered
600 Posts
dheffley said:
My wife had a stroke three months ago and has been trying to recover. Now, she has failed a mammogram and they have found two masses, one in each breast. Please say a prayer that Sandy make a full recovery from these setbacks. She is the love of my life and we've been together for 35 years.

Thanks,

Danny
Danny,

Just completed 30 yrs. of marriage myself. My wife was diagnosed with MS in 2003 and my youngest baby girl is a recovering crack addict. I can tell you, as tough as it is, God is Faithful. Our prayers are with you.

Psalm 62:4-8 5 My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved. 7 In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. 8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Wish I could do more then a prayer...
Best wishes to both of you!!! Stay strong, brother!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Our prayers and thoughts are with you !!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts