GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know understand why I never seem to get ahead money wise. Here I thought it is my continuous riding on weekends and terrible eating habits. OH no my sophomore college student cleaned out her closet and reported 43 pairs of shoes ,yes 43 I am sure in my life I never even owned 43 pairs of shoes. I asked her how many of those did she buy herself . :shrug: got a non answer . Now I do understand addictive personality :oops: as the apple does not all far from tree ,but 43 pair . I am going riding to get rid of some frustration 43 :roll: anybody wear size 7 women's :?

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I know understand why I never seem to get ahead money wise. Here I thought it is my continuous riding on weekends and terrible eating habits. OH no my sophomore college student cleaned out her closet and reported 43 pairs of shoes ,yes 43 I am sure in my life I never even owned 43 pairs of shoes. I asked her how many of those did she buy herself . :shrug: got a non answer . Now I do understand addictive personality :oops: as the apple does not all far from tree ,but 43 pair . I am going riding to get rid of some frustration 43 :roll: anybody wear size 7 women's :?
Willie does LMAO and i think she only owns maybe 2 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of sneakers so you can send some this way if they are nice LMAO. (should of been a boy huh my friend LOL)

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Willie does LMAO and i think she only owns maybe 2 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of sneakers so you can send some this way if they are nice LMAO. (should of been a boy huh my friend LOL)
I will send Willie pix she can have her choice, think I use it as tax write off? A boy heck no :22yikes: all the crap that I got into , I am lucky to be alive!! My daughter is only half like me and I am greatful .Sunday she put 100 miles on her Honda metro and wants me to put clutch kit in it for her. That's my girl !!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Please tell me you have owned 43 pair of underwear in your life...I think George might wear a 7 :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
anybody wear size 7 women's :?

I do sometimes on weekends for a few close personal friends . . . .

whacha got? Post some picks?

:shrug:

:wrong:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: any of them a ROF!:lol::lol::lol:

·
IronMan
17,631 Posts
YEA SURE HOW ABOUT 43 TIRES :wrong:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please tell me you have owned 43 pair of underwear in your life...I think George might wear a 7 :thumbup:
Aliens do not need underwear,don't ask
I do sometimes on weekends for a few close personal friends . . . .

:popcorn:
None that match your red Teddy ,sorry
YEA SURE HOW ABOUT 43 TIRES :wrong:
Apple - tree remember ,oh I am sure 43 tires have been through this garage Shh let's not let wife get this info :thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More info than I need to hear.
Just try to erase that image from your head today .:eek:4: if he would only shave his legs :shrug: :twisted: I am just plain not right, now I even am starting to realize it :oops:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I am just plain not right, now I even am starting to realize it :oops:

We've known it for a long time. We like you anyway. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
. . . . ,oh I am sure 43 tires have been through this garage Shh let's not let wife get this info :thumbup:

$20 a month, and I will not tell her . . . .

and if you remember right, you tore the red teddy last month and I had to get a new one . . . . I think you will like it . . . .

:twisted:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
$20 a month, and I will not tell her . . . .

and if you remember right, you tore the red teddy last month and I had to get a new one . . . . I think you will like it . . . .

:twisted:
Aaaahhhggggg. That picture is in my mind. I need to burn my eyes out.:wrong:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
George, I have a special one just for you!

:shock:

:lol:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
My wife complains about my motorcycle and snowmobile caps that I have.

I pointed out to her that she has 24 Red Hats of her own.:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We've known it for a long time. We like you anyway. :thumbup:
I refuse to comment on anything else above so yours seems the most appropriate. ......My reply is really I thought i was doin a good job at hidin that fact;) as far as the rest of. The comments I got to pass on this one really I have to I am almost sorry I started . Almost :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts