GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK OK OK.....

I know some of you guys have gotten your Zumo 660 and are holding out on the rest of us!

How about a report?

How did she mount?

What did you do with all those wires on the power cord?

Had it out for a spin yet?

Speak up will ya......:confused:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mine's on order but not here yet :cry: I am supposed to receive it the week of May 4th. I will certainly post some information once I get it mounted on the bike and use it a little.

I still have a brand new in the box 550 (never used) that I need to get posted in the for sale area to get back some of the cash for the 660. :lol: I got the 550 at Christmas, never had a chance to mount or use it (winters in Cleveland), heard about the 660 in March and placed an order with Garmin using the AMA discount.

I like the larger screen of the 660 but is does lack XM, which for me is not a huge deal, since I already have a Sirius unit mounted on the bike.

A couple of folks on the Zumo Forums site have gotten theirs, and I think I remember Lamonster saying his should be arriving shortly as well.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where to buy ?

Where's a good place to buy this unit ? Can they be ordered directly from Garmin ?

Or ??? :lol:

Thanks much.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AMA Discount

If you are a member of the AMA you can get 20% off retail.

Copy of my order....

zūmo® 660
- zumo 660, North America
- Item #: 010-00727-00
$ 799.99 USD
$ 639.99 USD
You save: $ 160.00 USD (20.00%)
$639.99 USD

http://www.ama-cycle.org/

After you join, then go to the members area and you can click your way to the order.

If you have problems, let me know and I'll lend a hand.

Discounts on Garmin Navigators and products
Save as much as 20% on Garmin GPS navigation units and software.

·
Registered
127 Posts
GOT IT LOVE IT so far
Still working on the bike wireing I'm having to adapt my old IWay Kennedy wireing to work with the Zumo so I can still have my Sirrius radio too untill I can get the rest of the Kennedy parts ordered.
But I have been useing it in the car and it works great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts