GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forecast for today here in central Wi.
-6 now and high of 19 today . Snow coming late afternoon .
More snow does kinda suck , but 25 degree warm up throughout the day is a sure sign of better temps to come . Red sky to the east means I better keep an eye on weather while out today .

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
Sun sure was nice yesterday, days are getting longer, spring ain't to far off :yes1:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
This past Thursday we got over 20" of snow. Woke up this morning to another 4" to 6" and its still coming down. 25+ in the last couple days. Problem is that I can't get my bike out from down back to even know if the work I did is good. On a lighter note my 2 yr old grandson seems to love it!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This past Thursday we got over 20" of snow. Woke up this morning to another 4" to 6" and its still coming down. 25+ in the last couple days. Problem is that I can't get my bike out from down back to even know if the work I did is good. On a lighter note my 2 yr old grandson seems to love it!
I think I could get along well with your 2 year grandson :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
180 ish miles today, snow is just off to the west . Maybe I will knock off a project on Betty's list for me since I am home early . I really gotta change out that round tire on the back of the wing 4 times slid out on me. Once really bad in Stevens Point on way to breakfast . Apparently -4 and salted slush is a bad combo. ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Rear tire

Hey Rail I got that Yoko NRF laying out in the front yard soaking up some rays so it will be full of sunshine for you when the UPS man picks it up Monday. Put the Yoko RF flat on this morning and tried it out at 33 PSI for about 50 miles thru my best local twisties and I like it! (the road I live on is a favorite on the weekends for the crotch rockets as it has what Florida passes for hills and turns for about 2 miles, long as you can dodge the john deere tractors and armadillos).

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I like the sun this time of year

I better keep an eye on weather while out today .
Ya, me too,Rail. (I like the sun this time of year... :thumbup:)
thecruiser

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
WAS A MILD 74 HERE TODAY . A LITTLE DRIZZLE ( NATURALLY WASHED BIKE YESTERDAY ) THEN SUNNY ALL DAY. = LIFE IS GOOD !:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Hey Rail I got that Yoko NRF laying out in the front yard soaking up some rays so it will be full of sunshine for you when the UPS man picks it up Monday. Put the Yoko RF flat on this morning and tried it out at 33 PSI for about 50 miles thru my best local twisties and I like it! (the road I live on is a favorite on the weekends for the crotch rockets as it has what Florida passes for hills and turns for about 2 miles, long as you can dodge the john deere tractors and armadillos).
What, no ally-ma-gators!:shrug:

·
Registered
296 Posts
allygators

More than once I've dodged a gator crossing the road, but they're not moving around much this time of year, mostly them durn road goats. Then, after they're smacked by somebody then you got to deal with the buzzards eating the leftovers.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
And apparently your solitude also. :lol: John
I was really surprised that the beach was so deserted. The temps were in the 70's, hardly any wind... maybe most of the snowbirds are still stuck in their driveways? :shrug:
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Perfect :lol::yes1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts