GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand the agony of my Midwest/Eastern friends. Used to live there (see the States ridden map below). This isn't meant to rub their faces in it, it's just meant to show not everyone has their problems. All bad news gets depressing.

61 degrees today (almost 20 degrees above "average"). Had a nice ride.

Supposed to be high 50s, low 60s, for the next five days. The Wing will get some use.

California's been having record warmth. Horace Greeley was right.

Who else is riding, especially in places where it wouldn't be expected in January?

2,732 Posts
Worked all day Friday

Yesterday (Friday) My goal was to take the afternoon off, but my patients (I'm a Realtor) required attention so after dinner last night, I told Ms. Dancer that I was going for a ride (7 pm). Her reaction was "you're going to do WHAT? I told her that I wanted to ride all day but couldn't, so last night at 7 pm was the only time left. Had a nice ride with the heated grips keeping my hands warm and toasty slicing thru the night with the 55 watt EC flame thrower fog lights burning brightly. I love night riding too.

The best part was that she told me this morning at breakfast that she would tend to my patients needs on Sunday and I could have the whole day to ride if I wanted, except for a couple of hours of honey-do's, of course. Yahoo!!!!

Northern Colorado temperatures are supposed to be in the low to mid 60's all weekend.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Milinda & I managed to get 500+ miles over the two day weekend between two different motorcycles. This morning we hit some pretty strong winds out near Kansas, then turned around and headed back to the foothills. Rode Lefthand Canyon, Peak to Peak, S. St. Vrain, Lee Hill Road, Carter Lake and Horsetooth Reservoir.

Unbelievable for Mid January.!!!:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts