Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make that 2008!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Yeah, I was going to ask if they made and changes by 20008... maybe the trunk will match again by then and they won't be so butt-freaking-fugly. LOL!

I love my 2006! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Yeah, I was going to ask if they made and changes by 20008... maybe the trunk will match again by then and they won't be so butt-freaking-fugly. LOL!

I love my 2006! :thumbup:
Yeah they didn't go ugly until 2012. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
407 Posts
What color? I love my 2008, wanted an 08 gloss black with ABS 3 years ago. Found one in Tn still in a crate, flew down and rode it home! ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it is candy red. Level 3. I just added a set of high output LED running lights from EC. I also just added the VStream SE screen. Added Traxxion upper/lower triple clamps, new fork seals, stiffer fork springs, disabled anti dive, new All Balls steering head bearings. Skene Design LED brake flashers. Very close to perfection in my opinion. Now all that power and torque can be put to good use without the bike waddling around. What a machine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
7,524 Posts
The '08 'caliente red' has more orange in it than the 'cabernet red' used in '03 and '04.

Quite noticeable when they side by side in the sun.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
When I decided to buy a Wing, I looked at every color and every year. I decided that a BLACK CHERRY, 2009 MODEL was the best. All the other colors and years SUCK!

·
Registered
94 Posts
COOL! I didn't know there was a 2008 club! :joke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts