GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only brothers of the two wheeled horse can respct this site. Thanks to all for the help received. I LOVE THIS FORUM.:bow:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm fairly new but I also have received great informed answers to all my questions here.

Keep the rubber side down

·
Registered
206 Posts
I check this site a few times a day. I have had questions answered on things that I have thought about or thought about posting.

Lots of good information on the boards!!!! I love my Gold Wing and enjoy the boards.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I check this site a few times a day. I have had questions answered on things that I have thought about or thought about posting.

Lots of good information on the boards!!!! I love my Gold Wing and enjoy the boards.
It saves me money - I did a search on brake pads and found out how to change out my front and rear pads - did it myself and saved $$.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Now you've done it :22yikes: You need to change it to "2 or 3 wheeled horse" :popcorn:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:agree:I have not met such a great bunch of guys as I have on here!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
There are a lot of very good people here. We sometimes argue, holler, act silly and call each other names but are helpful and friendly when shove comes to push. :lol:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
This has become the second most visit site for me, soon to be the first most visited site! I stopped riding for 30 years, until my kids were grown and my wife felt she didn't need me anymore. Then I bought an 02 wing three years ago. I have learned more from this site than I ever could from kibitzing with local riders or hanging out at the dealership like a nerd.

Now I'm just a forum geek! Hubba, hubba!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Only brothers of the two wheeled horse can respct this site. Thanks to all for the help received. I LOVE THIS FORUM.:bow:
Hail, and welcome!

Lots of friends, lots of information, and lots of drama! Just like in any big family.

Enjoy the ride.

:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts