GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Excellent job last year!! That shirt and the hat is on my fave pile!! I'm in if you do it again!! Think quality, not cheep!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yall make me wish I could make the trip. Some of us have more time than others. I wish every one a safe trip and lots of fun. I here there is a shortage on Corona due to a resent large purchase up north.

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
I posted earlier, I'll take two, even if I have to have them sent to me...

Do you need sizes??????

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock:

I see the scenario unfoldin' like this:

Bulldog ducks down, banana cream pie hits Hedo square in that cheesy mug of his and the dreaded shirt thing ends up solely in Hedo's lap.
BD,
Am I close?? Looks and smells like a winner to Moi'.
Did ya also see that the Squidly Bunch got the campin' data (so far) to CJS as planned, The Admiral is thinkin' things through and I think she's gonna start tasker lists tomorrow. :roll: :lol:
Good thing we'll be ridin' in 70 plus degree weather on Monday, then it's time to get the ball rollin' on other stuff. 8)

·
15 year Member
6,997 Posts
Hedo,

Great idea, I will take a shirt, polo or tee , I really don't give a shirt!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
We will take "TWO SHIRTS FOR THE ROCKIES GOLD"! PLEASE. Looking for QUALITY and will pay "FOR WHAT I GET". I just got "RIPPED" FOR $0.48! LOL

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Jchefboyardee said:
We will take "TWO SHIRTS FOR THE ROCKIES GOLD"! PLEASE. Looking for QUALITY and will pay "FOR WHAT I GET". I just got "RIPPED" FOR $0.48! LOL
WTF !! ..... Now I'm selling them for Dave too??????

Wingnutzz....we gotta talk... :wink:

HELP !!!!

21 - 40 of 132 Posts