GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Then again, I may not.

Finally got my new Pirelli Eufori 195-55-16 CT squeezed into the rear wheel cavity this morning. Man, what a tight fit. Toyo and I had to use another jack and some soap even after we zip-tied the inner fender in as far as it would go.

Raining and 34 degrees today, so I'll wait till I've got some dry miles on it before I go playing with H2O.

I got the Eufori because itis rounder on the corners than most of the others, hopefull translating into more motto-tire like.

It's a Run-Flat and the sidewalls are incredibly stiff. Even with no air in the tire, I could jump up and down on it and nothing moved.

I'll start with 35 psi and play around with it. I'll post my purely seat-of-pants, unscientific impressions after a couple thousand miles, probably 2 weeks.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KA7W said:
trialsman

If you decide that you don't need a number, I might want to buy that tire from you as I want to try that brand and model !!!

Keep up the good work !!!

JMHO 8)
If I don't need a number, you'll be the first guy I call. I will be selling it on the rim though. I don't need 3 rear wheels. By the way, it will be shined to within an inch of it's life. :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I will be interested in reading your impressions of this tire, Trialsman.

Fellow Forumite Rocky and myself are both running that Pirelli. Mine seems to be okay, yeah, it's a bit squishier than the E3 I had on, but I haven't really had any unhappy experiences with mine so far, and it really works better on the dirt roads around here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts