GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Welcome aboard......
Mugrie handles the #'s
for a sticker...
Send me $5.00 an a Business S.A.S.E. Remind me of the color.
Black or Silver
My # if you need it. 863-699-6840

T. JETER
101 BOWIE AVE
LAKE PLACID,FL.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
You Sir need to edit again, HUNDRED! :lol:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome Home .... :congrats:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have been quietly following this board for almost two years in an attempt to learn as much as I could. and so now I am seriously considering switching to a run flat ct. I have a questions: Average milage, grip wet and dry,how will the use of th ct affect warranty (related occurrences) and anything special required to do to the bike?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have been quietly following this board for almost two years in an attempt to learn as much as I could. and so now I am seriously considering switching to a run flat ct. I have a questions: Average milage, grip wet and dry,how will the use of th ct affect warranty (related occurrences) and anything special required to do to the bike?

:chat:

I would like to know also.....................

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
For you guys with questions, take some time and read the Darkside Forum. There is a ton of info on there.

In the alternative, there is one person on the board who has advised and helped many to be enlightened to the many benefits of crossing over to "The Darkside". He's loaned out his to try, arranged for some to get hard-to-find sizes and even taken his jack and tools to their place of business to put their new CT on while they watched.

This unknown "Pastor of the CT" has spent more than few hours on line answering PMs from gentlemen like yourself. He has tried and worn out several different brands and sizes, in some 80k miles, searching for the best CT for the Wing.

It's rumored that he goes by an alias that has to do not only with his profession but with his off-road riding hobby.

That's all I can tell you without stirring up the "Naysayers". You know, the guys who say they can't and don't work because....well...because they know it, which is amazing since they've never tried one.:rolleyes:

Good luck in your search for knowledge and quest for 1800 enlightenment.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey, I think I know who Trialsman is hinting about. Or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts