GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my iway installed a few weeks ago , when the motor would stop it would close the iway so i had it installed on the battery ..
i installed a filter (dont recall the name) but i remember that someone spoke about the fact that 2 filters were required....
It seemed okay the first few days (or maybe i was to excited) but now its whining very hard ....
any solutions...
I also asked a while ago about the beep beep beep it makes at regular intervals .someone answered whit a possible solutions but........i lost the tread somewhere....
is there a way to search by name ..if so how ?????????

·
Registered
227 Posts
It might help to put iWAY in the subject line so it will peak those users. I know forum member "Rastoff" found a solution to the whining noise sometime back. Maybe he will chime in with the solution.

Bill

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
To search for the author of a particular post, use the second box. Type the authors name and hit enter.
If I'm looking for a particular post subject I use the top box, and type " iway and whine".......got 28 hits and found the post bcope01 was refering to.

http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/view ... iway+whine

good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts