GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard it was going to get up to 60 tomorrow, so I was trying to get things ready, so I could get the wing out of the garage.

After chiseling this path in the ice, I realized ... I had an unhealthy desire to get the hell out of the house...

· Registered
20,032 Posts
Not here. We are still in the middle of a month long freeze. I have seen it colder, and I have seen it snow more. But I have never seen a deep freeze last this long. I have ice dams in my gutters a foot tall. I even had to cut a race track in the back yard for my dog because the snow is over his head. He kept getting stuck in it. I just looked at the 10 day forcast, and there isn't a day over freezing anywhere in sight.

· Registered
688 Posts
The weatherman said it is going to be 60 here today. I'm going to fix my cabin fever. The wing hasn't been out in a couple of weeks, and it's been since Thanksgiving that the wife went for a ride.

· Registered
3,276 Posts
Close to 70 here today. Im gonna ride over to buckskins and install a set of chrome wheels on a customers bike for him. Then head over to Texas cycle chrome and order my new yellow dash.
Kurt

· Registered
2,670 Posts
You know it's bad when your wife starts looking through paint swatches! Yes dear I think those two colors match....(yeah right - baby poop brown and eggplant - blech!). SPRING HURRY AND GET HERE! Before she wants to rotate the house 180 degrees. (sigh)

· Vendor
23,423 Posts

I decided to put my FredH. shoes on for some maintenance :lol: :lol:

LOL!!!
You'll have to do a bit better than that if you want to impersonate me. Those toe nails are way too short and clean, and I don't need no stinkin flip flops.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.