GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
10,617 Posts

· Registered
1,774 Posts
Really recommend you get away from the cd player and go to this...

OR
This

which is what I got on my 2007. It works good and have no problems.

BTW, welcome from Eastern NC. How about some photos of your ride?

· Registered
4,818 Posts
The only way is to buy the MP3 replacement system package or hook your MP3 player to the aux input in the front left pocket.
The cords are specific to the device.
Or just buy a 2012-2017 with the integrated USB thumb drive connector in the trunk. It let's you opperate the thumb drive with the handlebar controls.

· Registered
9,500 Posts

· Registered
1,377 Posts
This is similar to the BikeMP3 player that has served me for YEARS. I had the 6 cd changer and when it went bad Pete had just introduced his MP3 player that used the CD controls on the handlebar cluster. I was able to migrate to the newer version before his company closed. I wish this one had the SD adapter (mine does) because it eliminates having the USB stick protruding and maybe causing issues with USB internal connection.

· Registered
5,291 Posts
Hello all, I have a2007 GL1800and I need the cable that hooks up an mp3, or CD player to the plug under the seat, or a bad 6cd changer for the cord. Can anyone help?
I used this: Honda Acura 03-14 USB Android iPod Bluetooth AUX adapter

It worked very well. I connected my phone to the GROM via BT, which connects to the motorcycle via the CD port. Then the phone acts like a CD changer for the motorcycle. Warning: Don't try the ASEL button. It gives the GROM heartburn.

· Registered
1,774 Posts
Have anyone noticed this member have 1 post and haven't been back since original post? Or bother commenting of replying to our posts?

For someone new "needing help", he don't seem to need any help that bad?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts