GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just came back from our first muli day trip and have decided that we need a trailer!!! I live on Long Island so let me know what you have

Thanks

Mark and Cindy

·
Registered
177 Posts
Check here: www.piggybacker.com

Best bang for a buck. Just a satisfied customer.
My brother has a piggybacker and its fine. If you look at harbor freight they have one that looks the same as the piggybacker although Ive never seen it to compair.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
allofcraigs.com Type in motorcycle pull behind I found a bushtec for 1300

·
Registered
674 Posts
The Harbor Freight trailer looks like a good deal, especially when it is on sale or you use a 20% of coupon.

OH, I understand that you should repack the wheel bearings as the factory does a poor job.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The Harbor Freight trailer looks like a good deal, especially when it is on sale or you use a 20% of coupon.

OH, I understand that you should repack the wheel bearings as the factory does a poor job.
I think they do that on purpose. :shrug:
They also send a set of extra bearings.

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
That Harbor Freight Tag-a-long looks likes a really great deal to me. I wonder if any of you fine folks have one and if so what you think about them?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
That Harbor Freight Tag-a-long looks likes a really great deal to me. I wonder if any of you fine folks have one and if so what you think about them?

Hello I have one!!! & like it!! It was on sale I ask on here for a 20% off coupon & got 1 so I have about $280 in it !!! that "STUFF" is NOT grease in the wheel bearings so CLEAN & REPACK!!! I did not like the tongue of the trailer so I made a longer one so I could mount a cooler on it!! I also put LED lights on it!! Any more questions PM me....

·
Registered
69 Posts
I purchased the Harbor Freight Tag a long and it pulls great we use it to go to Sam's club which is 35 miles from home. We took it on vacation early this month 1500 mile round trip we traveled Interstate highways at 70 - 85 mph with no problems. I did repack the wheel bearings when I assembled the trailer, the grease that was there from the factory looked like vaseline. :eek:4:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the HF its a great little trailer; its also the same as the piggybacker only a few hundred bucks cheaper I'v had mine for a few years now and use the snot out of it you cant go wrong with it

·
Registered
270 Posts
I also have the Harbor Freight trailer. It's a great little trailer for the money hands down! It's almost the same as the piggybacker but less than half the cost.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts