GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed you cannot buy direct from Owl lighting.

Does anyone know what dealer sells their product.

I found chrome world but they only have green and aqua.

I need red lighting.

Thanx.

Tony

·
Registered
33 Posts
Read on another board that are out of business:(

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Who's out of business ? Not Owl Lighting, I just got some stuff from there: Try this web sit.. I don't see anything about not buying from them, Matter of fact they show what CC they will take also Pay Pal. If you call Monday Mornings.. you'll can reach Paul Smith most of the time. Here's the link
http://www.owllighting.com/index.html

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Who's out of business ? Not Owl Lighting, I just got some stuff from there: Try this web sit.. I don't see anything about not buying from them, Matter of fact they show what CC they will take also Pay Pal. If you call Monday Mornings.. you'll can reach Paul Smith most of the time. Here's the link
http://www.owllighting.com/index.html

Hope this helps
I no longer see a phone number on their site, only an e-mail addy. Am I missing it somewhere? I contacted them last week by e-mail, but there have been times when they didn't answer either the phone or e-mail.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Smitty

I pm you,

and don't forget the lighting part of their company is some what of a side line. They are more into networks .

·
Registered
248 Posts
Tony, I have an alternate e-mail address for Paul Smith. I have ridden with the guys from Owl off and on for several years now. I forwarded the link to this thread to him see if he can help you.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
The 'about us' page shows that CC logos, but I can't see any way to order anything from their site directly or a phone number listing.

What type of LEDs were you looking for? There are other sources, if you can't find the Owl products in the colors you want.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Tony, I just received a reply from Paul Smith and he says he no longer has any red in what inventory he has left.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a return answer from owl and they are out of business.

Does anyone know where I" can get red knite rider and windshield light.

Thanks

Tony

·
Registered
855 Posts
I noticed you cannot buy direct from Owl lighting.

Does anyone know what dealer sells their product.

I found chrome world but they only have green and aqua.

I need red lighting.

Thanx.

Tony
try customdynamics.com. if you can't find it there i don't think you can find it at all !

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Smitty

talk to JON, he may be able to help you..

he's a damn smart guy, and he may have something that could work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts