GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to write an english paper. it needs to be a comparison and contrast essay. I want to compare the oldest goldwing with a new bike, but I need some good scorce for information any help would be great

O

·
0 Posts
compare & contrast

the difference in power
the addition over the years of luxury accessories
the price
GL1000, 1200, 1500, 1800
comfort
recent use of car tires used by some
motorcycle education
motorcycle training
the new resurgence in motorcycling
the trend of switching to Goldwing form other less comfortable bikes
the impact the internet has had on sharing info about Goldwings
comradship & GWRRA _ Wing Ding

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great ideas

great ideas "only by grace" but I'm looking for some sources that have facts and figures that I can use in my essay.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank's cncsam

this is a great source but I'm still looking for some hard facts about weight, power, price. from 1975 to2012 does not have to include all the years but I do need at least the 1975 to 2012

·
Registered
21,020 Posts
this is a great source but I'm still looking for some hard facts about weight, power, price. from 1975 to2012 does not have to include all the years but I do need at least the 1975 to 20012
wow has it been 18,000 years already ! :joke:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Carburation vs fuel injection, abs vs no abs (well you can do that on todays too) just the technological advances alone could be quite a few pages....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you all who replied

thank you all there is plenty of information for me to do my paper. I knew I could count on the members to help out. while I was doing my algebra you guy's were doing my research thank's :bow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts