GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying a clear, non-vent windshield for my '02 Pearl Orange. I want to retain the up-and-down height adjustability of my stock windshield, but would like an additional 3" height. I would appreciate all suggestions.

Thanks!

Jami - Corona, CA :eek:w1:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
windshield

Hondaline tall will fill the bill.
Cee-Baileys works but has a non functioning vent which is supposed to help with the buffeting.
You might won't to look at Windbender shields.
JD :biker:

G

·
0 Posts
JD, not sure what you mean by nonfunctioning vent on CeeBaileys. Maybe you mean the vent is not adjustable.

I have a CB screen with vent, it definitely functions to reduce buffeting. Interestingly I do not get hit by rain or bugs (or snow a couple of weeks ago!) coming through the vent. Quite pleased with it.

Original poster asked about non-vented, but felt I had to comment on the CB vent.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
The windshield height adjusters are still functional with this one. (One well-known brand of shield, Tulsa, doesn't work with the adjusters...)

Clearview is one option. I had a Clearview on a previous Honda, and was pleased with it.

www.clearviewshields.com

HON-G804 / Honda GL1800 Grand Tour +4" Tall +1.5" wider each side

Clearview Shields now manufactures stock and oversized replacements for the Honda GL1800. All screens are constructed of .177" thick High Impact strength plastic. Contoured to match the stock screen with all stock adjustments intact. Stock height as well as shorter than stock options are among your choices of heights. We also have developed a Grand Tour model which is 3.5" taller than stock and 1.5" wider on each side. Any replacement is available in clear or light gray tint, and can be modified to your exact dimensional needs, within reason.

HON-G800 Honda GL1800 Stock $132.20
HON-G802 Honda GL1800 Grand Tour +2" Tall +1.5" wider each side $132.20
HON-G804 Honda GL1800 Grand Tour +4" Tall +1.5" wider each side $149.14
HON-G80S Honda GL1800 Short -1.5" height +1.5" each side $127.45

Prices include shipping within the 48 contiguous United States

1 - 5 of 5 Posts