GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new board. I was reading some of the post from" Hals 16 hour sale'. Sounds like a bunch of little old ladies at 5:59 a.m., waiting for the stock boy to open the doors at 6:00a.m. I didn't get in on the sale, but that's not Hals fault! HDL still beats everyone elses prices, without a "Sale". I agree 100% with what Buldog said. Before anyone starts jumping back at me, I know this probably doesn't belong on the general board, but it seems this is where most are coming to to read post. JMHO, & my 2 cents worth. :wink:

http://www.angelfire.com/in4/wingnut

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wingnut;

You won.t hear any belly aching from me on this subject. I think Hal, his staff, family and HDL are Tops in my book. I haven't had one bad experience with their service or products. And that's my .02 cents worth.:flg:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I always check this site first and have placed several orders with out a problem.

Did I take advantage of the special sale… yes.

Will I do the same if Hal decides to take a hit on his profit margins in the future…yes.

Will I cry and whine if I mess an opportunity…no! Give me a break.

Thanks Hal – I appreciate the web site, the good service and prices.

All I can say is “some peoples kids”!!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hopefully the whining and crying is limited to a few disgruntled folks. We shouldn't let this sort of thing mess up our new board! Remember that life is made of a series of choices. I can choose to gripe or I can choose not to gripe. And I can choose to let others upset me or I can choose to not let others upset me. The response is my problem, not anyone else's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts