GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought a few accessories for our new 06. But none of them chrome. :shock: We got the Rear Spoiler w/Brake light, E.C. Run/Brake Spoiler Harness, Rear Reflector Conversion Kit, CB Radio, Honda CB Antenna, & blue Muth Mirrors. I may have finally knocked the chrome monkey, off my shoulder. Ok, so the CB antenna base is chromed, but I couldn't help that. :wink:

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
Everything you bought is functional

·
Registered
747 Posts
the 12 step process works for the KROMERS.praise the lord.

·
Registered
261 Posts
CHROME

WHAT..... NO BLING FOR YOUR WING, DO THE RIGHT THING! MAN CANNOT LIVE BY PAINT ALONE.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
OK Now paint the cowl, lower plastic cover on the bottom of engine, and cover your boomerang frame with the same overall paint color. That was BLACK wasn't it?

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
do u think maybe the chrome monkey is just waiting untill your done messing with the lites ?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Verdayne aka Wingnut said:
I've bought a few accessories for our new 06. But none of them chrome. :shock: We got the Rear Spoiler w/Brake light, E.C. Run/Brake Spoiler Harness, Rear Reflector Conversion Kit, CB Radio, Honda CB Antenna, & blue Muth Mirrors. I may have finally knocked the chrome monkey, off my shoulder. Ok, so the CB antenna base is chromed, but I couldn't help that. :wink:
Sell all your stock in accessories companies folks... :money1: This could get ugly! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Dream catcher........Ahhh Stock, thats my down fall. I save up a couple grand to do something and then I find some stock that interests me and I buy it instead. I've saved up three times now to have my wheels on my V rod Black Chromed but small caps have gotten in the way every time. On the ups side its been making me money

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Don't forget the Baker Hand Wings......dark smoke!!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Joseph said:
Dream catcher........Ahhh Stock, thats my down fall. I save up a couple grand to do something and then I find some stock that interests me and I buy it instead. I've saved up three times now to have my wheels on my V rod Black Chromed but small caps have gotten in the way every time. On the ups side its been making me money
I hear yuh Joseph.
It's not just the roads that are full of twists.
Life has a way of making the shortest distance to your next goal..
full of detours.
And I'm sure you know what I'm about to say,
but I'll say it to remind myself as well,
that when you get older,
if you haven't spent some of that money enjoying the trip,
you'll be wandering what things you missed doing,
what great memories you would have to enjoy,
If you hadn't been dragging all that money around behind you.
That said, this world does run on money, and we do have to keep our finances under control, or we never even have the opportunity to chase our dreams.
DC
:)

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Dream Catcher.. you are correct with out a doubt. I figure I have the bikes, so its not like Im roughing it, I dont always need more Stuff but I can always use more money for retirement.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Joseph said:
Dream Catcher.. you are correct with out a doubt. I figure I have the bikes, so its not like Im roughing it, I dont always need more Stuff but I can always use more money for retirement.
Careful there Joseph. Making "highly controversial" statements like that could have some undesireable results.
It might cause serious wobbles in the stability of certain members mental states.
Hal might consider it detrimental to his accessories business.
If wives got wind of this radical concept, you might find yourself under siege by crowds of infuriated chromaholics being denied their substances. :lol: :lol:
I probably should have sent this as a private message. You know. Let he without Chrome cast the first stone sort of thing. And there are those among us who are "Chrome free", so we may have to start ducking. :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Damn, I hate to stir the pot; just maybe he's waiting and looking for donations to help fully equip his bike with "bling".

Allen Serviss Vernon,VT

1 - 20 of 20 Posts