·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else feels like me?

·
Registered
644 Posts
I hear you, looks like the weather might be starting to turn around. I'm ready :yes1:

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could not stand it! I did go for a ride. :bow: Here is a picture that I stopped and took.

20140307_134038.jpg

It was 56* when I left and 61* when I got home.

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom,

Is that the boat ramp at Turkey Creek? Did you get any pics of you swimming or ice skating???
LOL Yes that is the boat ramp at Turkey Creek Lake. I would not be aloud to post the picture of me skin....XXX.;) I don't think that ice would hold anyone up.:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Last year I sold my snowmobile. that was like a dirt bike for the snow and helped keep away the winter blues. Im getting I bit itchy and I see some 40ies in store for this weekend here in New England. I may get the back hoe out and bust up the ice in my driveway and go. I have one shady spot on an incline that holds on to the frozen stuff but I can see a small strip peeking through.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
ride

It hit 53° in northern Ohio today and I definitely caught spring fever !

It's supposed to hit 50° again Monday and Tuesday...... The bike is coming out ! Figure I'll run down to the Iron Pony in Columbus and then Cabelas on the way back. The bike will get a good bath on Wednesday, but I GOTTA RIDE !!!!

KURT

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I had to dig a 60' long path out to my mini-barn to get the bikes out today. Mission accomplished. Both are resting comfortably in the garage again with the battery tenders connected. :thumbup:

Unfortunately it's snowing again here and we are supposed to get up to an inch of new snow.

oh we'll, at least I'm halfway to a ride.

safe journeys to all.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I had to dig a 60' long path out to my mini-barn to get the bikes out today. Mission accomplished. Both are resting comfortably in the garage again with the battery tenders connected. :thumbup:

Unfortunately it's snowing again here and we are supposed to get up to an inch of new snow.

oh we'll, at least I'm halfway to a ride.

safe journeys to all.
More patience than I ever had there Wahoo. Kudos.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
:shrug::shrug::shrug:

I don't understand either...I have rode all weather...2 hours yesterday after work and 200+ miles with my wife today! :thumbup:

Now I will have to say that the roads are covered with sand and gravel!! We really need a good rain to clean that stuff off. But I still had fun!?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Guess where I am riding tomorrow? :)
Somebody told me that you put in almost 350 miles today in near 70F weather. Wassup with that? ;)

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:shrug::shrug::shrug:
I don't understand either...I have rode all weather...2 hours yesterday after work and 200+ miles with my wife today! :thumbup:

Now I will have to say that the roads are covered with sand and gravel!! We really need a good rain to clean that stuff off. But I still had fun!?
Well I usually ride during the winter. But this winter I have been sick. I have had fluid in my lungs for about eight weeks and too stubborn to go to the doctor. Wouldn't you know it my check-up appointment with the doctor is Monday and my lungs are starting to clear up. I am still coughing a little but much better.

65* and partly cloudy tomorrow, I probably won't be home.:cool: I have to make up for lost ridding time.

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Somebody told me that you put in almost 350 miles today in near 70F weather. Wassup with that? ;)
I think I know but it should be up to Murgie to tell you! ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts