GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this board. Hope to be a contributor on this board. I live in NJ. I own a Suzuki Volusia 800 and want to move up to a Goldwing. Really want to get one in the next weeks or so. 2002-2004 prefered

Open to ideas. I saw one on the board here buy I live in NJ.

Where a good place to look. Thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
I can't help you with "where", but since your open to an '04, I'd say, buy the 2004. You won't have to worry about the frame or ECM recalls. You'll also get the vent in the windshield, and lighted handlebar controls that the other's don't have.

Good luck and enjoy your new ride when you get it. If Ohio isn't too far away for you, try the sponser of this board, Honda Directline. He has some of the best prices anywhere.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Deep,

I live in the Catskills NY. Best place that I found to get a bike was from HAL, our board sponsor. Give him a call, order your bike and run out to Shadyside OHIO to pick it up when the weather turns a bit warmer.

Best Deal I could find, Service was second to none, and the install on the gadgets was perfect and best price as well.

It is a nice 8 hour ride and a wonderful first adventure on your wing.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
honda dealer

What was the name of the honda dealer in new york that was cutting the wings loose pretty cheap?
Was it Jay's Honda or something like that???? How about you northern guys help this guy out.
J D

·
Registered
615 Posts
NY Honda owner is Jay

·
Registered
837 Posts
Now that you mention it JD, your on the right track. Jay at New York Honda, or something like that. Haven't heard anything about them in a while. He seemed to be the big gun in the area for a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts