GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A wise man once said, "Never say never."

I still don't think I would want one on a 2-wheeler, but now that I am on a trike, it's a different story. We picked up our new Bushtec yesterday. What a great bunch of folks the Prestons and crew are.

Also there to pick up his new trailer was KGrigs from near Austin, Texas

That's Kyle watching Sam hook up his trailer.

A 4 hour ride home. I guess it handled ok, because I couldn't tell it was back there. Fortunately, I can lean out a little and see it in the mirror. Tina got tired of looking every time I asked, "Is it still back there?" Plus after a few times, I don't think she was really looking, she was just waiting a couple seconds and then saying, "Yes, it's still there. Now quit asking and stay in your lane."

·
Registered
255 Posts
Don:

Congratulations on the new trailer, really looks nice :!: :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I kept doing to same thing when I got mine.. All the rest of the trip, I kept looking back and twitching the bike a bit to make it swing out so I could make sure it was there.. ;) I'm sure i'll get over it one of these days

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Don & Tina,

Congrats. I like my Bushtec. I just finished making my rack so that I can hang the trailer from the garage ceiling when not in use. I will probably get some pics this weekend and post them.

Lots of great trailers out there, but some of us can have only one. I settled on Bushtec cause I not only got a trailer, but the backing of a solid company.

Bulldog

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lewis/EC said:
Looks good. Trailer wheels match the trikes back wheels.
That's what I thought too when I saw the picture.

Bulldog said:
Congrats. I like my Bushtec. I just finished making my rack so that I can hang the trailer from the garage ceiling when not in use. I will probably get some pics this weekend and post them.
I was thinking about that. Make sure you do post them.

Bulldog said:
I settled on Bushtec cause I not only got a trailer, but the backing of a solid company.
Exactly.

·
Registered
19,227 Posts
20,000 miles and all smiles-BUSHTEC

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Don,
Great looking combination. I'm sure you'll be really happy. I know Tina will now that she can do a whole bunch of shopping.
Look forward to seeing you somewhere sometime. Always a fun chat.
Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Don,

That is Sharp, and certainly looks better than the one we discussed, for sure. :lol:

Now to go just a little of topic some. Do Tina a favor, and get a set of Hand Wings ( Mirror Wings) or see if you can borrow a set for a trip or ride. They will take about 75% of the buffeting off her from your shoulders. Weird! but it works. I have the Baker's, but there are several out there that probably work as well.

Good pick on the Trailer.

PS Happy Birthday ~ "Simper Fi"

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
looks like mine

Hey, that trailer looks like mine..... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts