GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having never won a contest in my life (and I'm not a kid anymore),
I was a little skeptical when I received an email stating that I had won a set of new tires from the folks at Hondadirectlineusa.com. It's legit though, I won the contest they've had going for over a month now and a new set of tires is on the way for my GL1800. Now if the weather would only warm up here (zero as we speak), I could get out there and USE some rubber.
Many thanks to the folks at Hondadirectlineusa.com. :D

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Congratulations

Hey, congratulations. You did what a lot of us were hoping to do. Well, everyone won with some of the great sale prices, but a new set of tires would be nice also.

I believe when Hal indicated that you had one he indicated that you are in Parker. Did not see it on your location, but perhaps we'll run in to each other out on the road sometime. I do a lot of my riding with the High Country Cruisers.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Wingnutzz. I am indeed in Parker so I'll always make sure to keep a lookout for the orange Wings. Mine's that beautiful Pearl Yellow. Love the flag, BTW. I swiped it. :)
Thanks to you too, Jak. The snow isn't too bad but the cold... -5 here this morning. I'm starting to think electric gloves/vest may be the way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts