GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting almost 5 months I recieved and email from Mr. Kneebone congratulating me on becoming a member of the IBA.

Member #26625!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Congratulations, Wingit!

Becky

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Congratulations, You are now a legal member of the elite IBA !! 8)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Congrads Jim and welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Good job.

I wish I had the desire to do it, but I just guess it is not in the stars for me. I know on the Wing it would be fairly easy as compared to a lot of other bikes out there.

I have ridden over 800 miles in a day to get home but that was enough for me.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Wingit said:
After waiting almost 5 months I recieved and email from Mr. Kneebone congratulating me on becoming a member of the IBA.

Member #26625!
Jim, I received my email from Mr. Kneebone last Sunday and guess what, I'm number 26626. Is that cool or what. :D

Planning my next LD ride, but it looks like it will be in the spring, or maybe, just maybe a ride south for B-B-Q. Georgia, Ya thats the ticket, it has to be about 1500 miles. :eat1: There has to be some good B-B-Q down thata way, right.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
motorcyclemom40 said:
Welcome to the nut house, have the voices started yet :lol:
Wingit said:
We have really good BarBQue in Alabama. Maybe you could plan to come when there is a race at Barbers Motosports weekend!

What's that voice, ah yes, Motorsport weekend, Alabama, B-b-Q, where are those maps, how cold is it now, 38, ya that's do able. No, no not tonight, but soon, ya soon.

what voice was that?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Congratulations, Jim!! Time to start planning the next one!

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Good Job Jim!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts