GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No ridin' today...It's Rainin' 'Lil Ice Balls! Bummer!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
I thought maybe you were riding in Canada with that header :lol: :lol:

I was going to send you a link to the Grebings site :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I experienced those once, but it was while playing ice hockey with some friends. SO told me I could never do that again. 8)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wheels Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I experienced those once, but it was while playing ice hockey with some friends. SO told me I could never do that again.
Now that's funny!!!!

You crack me up!

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Hey Matt

I have actually experienced that as well, when I ride the Harley.

Oh, thought I better prove the chilly comment as well. That's me after I blasted another guy and took control of the puck.

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Hey Wheels..........

I bet you make an awesome goalie !!!!

You are #1 in my books !!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Seeing that Kansas hail reminds me of when I visited my aunt and uncle in Hutchinson, KS many years ago. There was a big hail storm, and for some reason, my aunt and uncle were very happy about it. I found out why after I asked. My uncle was in the neon sign business, and a hail storm brought a lot of business for him.
I did say that it was many years ago, didn't I? Do they even make neon signs any more?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Silverback said:
My uncle was in the neon sign business, and a hail storm brought a lot of business for him.
I did say that it was many years ago, didn't I? Do they even make neon signs any more?
Yes they do...Just go to Las Vagas :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes they still make neon signs and they are very expensive :money1:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Wheels
you don't know me, but you remind of a guy I met @ a Bass tourney years ago, ALL I CAN SAY IS GOD BLESS YA :) :) :)
enjoy the ride,

Pat G

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks Fred, we will catch it about noon tomorrow :cry:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Wheels said:
I experienced those once, but it was while playing ice hockey with some friends. SO told me I could never do that again. 8)
:yes: bwahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wheels wrote: "Oh, thought I better prove the chilly comment as well. That's me after I blasted another guy and took control of the puck. "

All I got to say is you got more balls than most riders I know. Keep it up! If you ever get up Lancaster way give us a shout, we'd love to meet you and your lovely SO and get you on some of our nice country roads.

Jack -

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ice Balls Gone...Now This!

:fullsize:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts