GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopping for water every 5 minutes, lay under a tree every 10 minutes, take a shower every 15 minutes, all because it was 89 stinking degrees today. And to top it all off, bugs on the windshield.

I wish fall would get here....

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
OMG......tell me it ain't so. :wrong:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
:22yikes: No no I am still wishing for summer.:wrong:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Ain't ridding Great!:congrats::thumbup::clap2::coolit::yes::capwin::beer3::trike:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Only 89 deg? are you kidding? that would be a cold spell here.
...........................................Don

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
He must have meant that the humidity was 89.

Walt

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Only 89 :!::?: :shrug: Is the candy in your back pocket melting :eek:4: It was 101 day before yesterday ,,, Come on down for some Toasty rides....

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah, a crisp 42 degrees this morning. Glad that heat wave didn't stick around and things are back to normal. I think I still have a touch of heat stroke.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I wish it was 89 when I rode to Minneapolis and back the other day. I missed it by one day, it was 32 when I left Milwaukee on Wednesday and 50 when I got to Minneapolis (at least the sun was out).
Thursday it was 52 (not bad) when I left Minneapolis and when I crossed over into Wisconsin it slowly dropped down to 40 with rain showers and no sun bleah.

The next day we hit 83 go figure....

·
Registered
958 Posts
Stopping for water every 5 minutes, lay under a tree every 10 minutes, take a shower every 15 minutes, all because it was 89 stinking degrees today. And to top it all off, bugs on the windshield.

I wish fall would get here....
Don't worry. I think it's here today....

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Rode down to San Diego last night. Mid 60s on the way down, upper 50's coming home.
I hate my miserable life.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yup,

There goes a typical Wisconsin summer, all two days of it. Thursday was 70s, Friday was 90, then 41 (winter) for Saturday.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Man, you gotta be kidding. That's a cool summer day here along the Texas coast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts