GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LaMont, you may have covered this already when you first opened this new board and I missed it, but humor me please. What makes the little message icon wiggle on some messages? Are these new within some time period?

Thanks! BTW.......love the new format. Great job!

JB

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Icon wiggle is caused by improper use of the mouse. If you keep the thumb, index finger and middle finger on the mouse, icon wiggle will be minimized. If you cannot bring yourself to do that, you should consider purchasing an after-market mouse brace.

Hope that helps.

John :wink:

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Johnnybgood said:
LaMont, you may have covered this already when you first opened this new board and I missed it, but humor me please. What makes the little message icon wiggle on some messages? Are these new within some time period?

Thanks! BTW.......love the new format. Great job!

JB
If you look at the very bottom of the page it tells you. If it wiggles that means it's a Hot topic

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Not THIS page... back up to one of the board pages and then scroll down to the bottom. For example click on "General MC Message Board" at the top (or bottom) of this page, and then scroll down to the bottom of the board page. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts